Our hotel near San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park
San Francisco is one of the most recognizable cities in the world, thanks to its iconic attractions. Whether you're a frequent visitor or a first-time caller to our fair city, there are some major sights near Kimpton Hotel Enso you might want to check out, including:
- Fisherman's Wharf: San Francisco's most-visited destination is a lively collection of family-friendly attractions, including Ghirardelli Square and Aquarium of the Sea. Fun fact: Crab Louie salad was invented here.
- Golden Gate Bridge: In its signature hue of International Orange, this famous suspension bridge is considered one of the seven marvels of the modern world. Admire it from afar or take a 1.7-mile walk or bike ride across the expanse.
- Golden Gate Park: A treasure trove of activities in more than 1,000 acres, the expansive Golden Gate Park is home to some of San Francisco's most beloved attractions, including California Academy of Sciences, the de Young Museum, and the Japanese Tea Garden.
- Pier 39: Always abuzz, Pier 39 at Fisherman's Wharf is the spot for sourdough bread bowls, barking sea lions, and picture-perfect views of the bay.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: SFMOMA, as it's known, was the first museum on the West Coast devoted to modern and contemporary art — and more than 85 years after its founding, it's still one of the best. Don't miss the museum store full of curated finds.